måndag 2 juli 2012

busy bee


I've been bad at posting lately 'cause I've been insanely busy!
Practicing with the lvl 2 &3 is fun as heck but I've realized I need to step up my off skate working out-game! Purchased some kettlebells, a gym ball and I'm gonna start running some more.
And some of those girls really give you some bad bruises, haha! (and I managed a face-plant trying to break through a really tight wall).

And this week has been a moving-mess with a short break on Friday for the Malmö Night Skate that was so much fun! Got Krakel to go with me this time and everyone was so nice and happy that he's gonna start reffing! (=

Now I'm sitting here in my mess of boxes and disassembled furniture and I'm ready for it to be tomorrow. I'm picking up the keys at 08.00 and the movers will come here and start loading up stuff shortly thereafter. And my most important box is packed! The sad thing is that this box is all wheels, tights, bolts, bearings, bushings, allenwrenches, toestop-screws, socks and stickers. All of it.
I have a derby-shopping problem!

Now off to bed and next time I post it will be from our new (and mold-free) house!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar