söndag 17 juni 2012

Cut their guts

So last night I and a few other members of Team No-Fun went to Gothenburg to NSO at Cut Their Guts (a name I got explained AT the bout... it's a play of words from Kattegatt, haha I never got it before).
It was a hectic day but it felt a bit short since it was just the one game, and I am so used to double headers these days, haha.
I was jam timer for the first time ever and it was scary as hell, and I did a few minor slip ups (accidently pointed at the wrong bench for a team timeout after the halftime and lost the air during my second repeat of the end jam whistles) but I don't think anyone noticed really so I feel fine!
Didn't really get too see much of the game cause I was focused on the clock, but it was a bloody stampede at every start. Lots of penalties and I bet there will be a looot of bruises on both teams today!

One of the bout photographers (Morganskort.se) managed to snap a couple of good shots of me being in the NSO-zone!


You can find more of his pictures from the bout at http://www.flickr.com/photos/morganskort/sets/72157630148634376/

Afterwards I got picked up by Panda and went to his place for food, rest and a movie. I was soooo exhausted I passed out half-way through the film.

And my bus ride home today was interesting to say the least, since I shared it with a load of Metaltown returnees that smelled up the bus really fast. But I survived!

And now I'm eagerly awaiting my evaluation sheet from the minimum skills test the other day - that I passed! So now I'll be scrimmaging with heroes from CCR, hah! It feels so weird but I am so excited and ready to get in to the real action of the sport.
During the test it felt like I flew through my laps and I'm pretty sure I got past 28. So I guess my ankle is officially healed! JAY! Now I just need my scrimmage top to arrive!

And now I'm off to take a nap and drive what's left of my cold out of my body so I'm ready for work in the morning. LAST week at work before my vacation and our move! *wiiih*

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar