lördag 26 maj 2012

Shiny Happy Faces!

A while back I stumbled across BonnieD.Stroir's facebook page called ShinyHappyFaces and I love the concept!
As girls we're bombarded with images of "flawless", matte-skinned women in ads and on billboards (even in the ads for athlethic wear they are sweat-free and with perfect hair) so I love that someone is encouraging us to flaunt our sweat!
I am one of the people who sweat easily. I can't go outside on a warm day without being all soaked, and after a good workout I am literally dripping. And I feel no shame! My sweat is my receipt for a job well done!

So there it is boys and girls: chicks sweat!
Go check out the page, toss in a few encouraging likes and add your own shiny happy face to the mix!

This is me and Hellena after 30 min plyo outside with hop-ups on steps, jumping ropes, hurdles, quick feet drills in a ladder and medecin ball-tosses followed by all 45 minutes of the Derby Workout DVD and then some boxing, pushups and stretching. Shiny, stinky and super happy!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar