måndag 28 maj 2012

Countryside skate

Me and the wife went for a nice long skate in the countryside today. Except for one hill that scared the poop out of me (I was going sooo fast and then I realized that there was gravel coming up I was sure I was gonna have my face scaped off, but I made it, jay) it was avery nice, relaxing run. Some sweet uphills that had my bum and thighs screaming and some lovely asphalt crossing some beautiful landscapes!
I think what I love most about my part of Skåne is that I have all this beautiful nature around me; the sea, the fields, the woods and the ponds! I am so happy to be moving out to Laröd and to be able to lace up and head out in to this beauty whenever I feel like it!
We also rand in to some nice long-distance skaters that were super nice and invited us to skate with them and learn their tricks about speedskating! Such sweethearts!

We stopped by Pålsjö skog to snap some pictures of us in the lovely weather with the pretty fields behind us (excuse my squintyface, the sin was killing my eyes):

 



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar