onsdag 16 maj 2012

The winds of change

So last night I handed in my resignation to Helltown Hellcats. I've fought hand and nail for so long and gotten little to no gratitude for it but I've kept on going anyway, to the cost of my private life and personal health.
My heart has been leaning towards resigning as president for a long while, but my mind wasn't made up until the yearly club meeteing.
All my tries to take the club forward was voted down and my heart sank with pretty much every issue brougt up. I was pretty casual I think, but I was crying inside.
But now I'm feeling something that I haven't in a while; Exited! Hopeful! Happy!
I'm gonna be a crime city roller! It's a bit of a commute, but soooo worth it! And I'll be able to get some reading done on the train.
I've got a brand new spark and I'm curious as to what the future will bring me in yellow and purple!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar