lördag 9 juni 2012

Team NoFun

At the Midsummer Murders bout Krakel and I started our NSO-careers! It was soooo much fun seeing the game "from the inside" like this. I was lineup tracking and Krakel was backing up outside whiteboard for both bouts.
Being a part of team pink or Team NoFun as the CCR NSO's are called IS a lot more fun than the name leads on! And this fuels my feeling that if I ever for some reason can't compete in derby any more, I will most definitely become a zebra! Or worst case scenario - a pro NSO!

Next bout with Team NoFun will be at the Battle of Belt in Gothenburg next weekend where I'll be getting a whistle as well! Jaaay for making noise and trying out even more challenging positions!

If you're in to derby but for some reason can't skate - join the NSO squad! Fun WILL be had!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar