torsdag 7 mars 2013

Bad blogger

I knooow, I've been a bad blogger lately but I have been super busy. Between work an practice and coaching and bouting I've barely had enough time to sleep.

I didn't even have time to turn 30, cause I was bouting that day ;p

But I'm fine and happy and healed, part from some minor kinks from a kickback last scrimmage.

And I did celebrate my birthday the weekend after. My sister came down from Stockholm and had her first derby lesson! She was really good for her first time, the brat didn't even fall! (Insert painful flashbacks to my own first bambi-moments on skates where I tasted more than a fair ammount of asphalt)

Then we had the fresh meat kickoff and I got myself a new derby sister. Our family tree is fuckin fab! There was karaoke and I even got to see my fiancee sing Lady Marmalade with the other official boys.

As for this week I have already managed a killer workout at Viljan, TT training, gymming, skating to the train at 6 am and tonight we have B team meeting and then I'm gonna swing me some kettlebells before going to bed. Tomorrow there's an International day for Women's Rights demo, then practice with the Raging Ravens, Saturday = 3 hrs of Fresh Meat coaching and then scrimmage on Sunday.
Did I mention I barely have time to breathe?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar