måndag 17 september 2012

Note to self


  • Day before scrimmage - do NOT binge on fudge! Sugar hang-overs suck ass! Spiking blood sugar and crashing bad mid jam is NO GOOD.
  • Padrash is teh suck. I should wear long sleeves. I get so whiney over padrash I feel like I 3 year old. I can be rammed by Pookie so hard my hip goes crunch, but one tiny velcro scratch and I whine for days. 
  • Do more cardio, and don't do leg workouts day before scrimmages. Dumbass.


So this Sundays scrimmage was so much fun! The Barcelona gang scrimmed together, but our jammers were removed (to give us tougher competition). And I got to jam! Getting the lead jammer whistle and seing the jam ref pointing at you is such a rush! ^____^ And so is scoring! Counting those hips as you pass them makes you forget all about your spaghetti-legs!
I have got some amazing ladies on the team and I learn SO much every single time I get on the track! 


LOVE LOVE LOVE derby! <3


One thing thou... the faces you make in pictures are the worst. "Derbyfaces" makes me look like a sad, confused baby. I mean look at me! (yellow helmet). Well, at least I can laugh at myself. XD

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar